|Industrial Ethernet I/O Modules|
- Point to point wiring from each measurement device to the control point.
- Wireless linkup from measurement location to controller.
- Wired network connection between measurement and control devices.
- Power wiring options that allow back connected bus power or top mounted screw terminals. You can even provide primary and backup power sources to the two connections.
- Front facing screw terminals for connections make status checking of inputs a simple operation with your digital volt meter.
- Modules are rail mounted and can be placed immediately adjacent to one another for high density installation.
- Modules have a built in webpage for display of operational information. Configuration is accomplished using a front mounted USB port.
- Operable in temperatures -40 to +70 deg. Celsius.
- Two Ethernet ports on each unit allow modules to be daisy chained, reducing or negating need for local hubs.
- Acromag's Priority Channel Technology assures that data update frequencies are maintained, regardless of other network traffic.